Robin S. Hammer
What We Do
The Sandoval County Legal Department is dedicated to providing quality legal services to County departments and elected officials. The department’s attorneys are committed to professionalism and adherence to the highest ethical standards.
How We Serve You
The Sandoval County Legal Department has three primary areas of responsibility:
- Providing legal advice and services to the Sandoval County Board of Commissioners
- Representing the interests of other Sandoval County elected or appointed officials when those interests are compatible with those of the Board of County Commissioners
- Providing legal advice and services to the various departments within Sandoval County government
- Providing oversight for compliance with the Inspection of Public Records Act
- Overseeing the county’s Native American Voting Rights Program
Please note, that because the Legal Department represents county officials, it cannot provide legal advice or services to the general public.