Many Ways to Pay Your Property Taxes
The Sandoval County Treasurer’s Office wants to make paying your property taxes easy. To do so, we offer several methods of payment:
- By phone at 1-877-727-3090 (English & Spanish)
- Online at sandovalcountynm.gov/paytaxes
- By mail at P.O. Box 40, Bernalillo, NM 87004
- In person at the Sandoval County Treasurer’s Office at 1500 Idalia Rd, Building D, Atrium level, Bernalillo, NM 87004
- Drop-Box Payments at New Mexico Bank and Trust, Rio Rancho Branches located South on 528 near Enchanted Hills and 528 and Southern Boulevard.
(accepted during 1st half property tax season November 10th- December 10th )
Location, Hours & Directions
The Sandoval County Treasurer’s Office is located at 1500 Idalia Road, Building D, in the three-story building near the corner of 528 and Idalia Road NE. Our office is on the 1st Floor/Atrium level of the building.
For the most convenient access to our 1st Floor/Atrium level office, please park in the north parking lot. Handicapped parking, property tax payment drop-off and parking are available right outside the north-side door. In addition, we also have a drive-thru payment drop box on the north side parking lot of our building.
Payment drop boxes are also located inside the New Mexico Bank and Trust Rio Rancho branches located south of 528 near Enchanted Hills and 528 and Southern. Drop box payments must be by check only and will be processed daily during tax season November 10 – December 10.
**Please make sure to always include your account number on payments.