Inmate SearchView Current Inmate List
Please click on the button below to view/download the current inmate list for the Sandoval County Detention Center. This list is updated daily.
Inmate Video Visitation
STARTING AUGUST 26, 2019: The Sandoval County Detention Center is launching video visitation for our detainees. We will no longer offer in-person/face-to-face visitation with inmates. Instead, Sandoval County’s video visitation system will allow for remote visitation from any computer or mobile device, as well as visitation from a video console at the Detention Center. This service will allow those who live outside the detention center’s immediate geographical area to visit their loved ones while incarcerated, will reduce staffing costs, and reduces safety related issues.
How Video Visitation Works
Anyone may schedule a video visitation, but there are two types of video visitation:
- 30-Minute Remote Video Visitation: This type of video visitation allows you to schedule an appointment and have your video visitation all from your own computer or mobile device in any location. This type of video visitation does not have any limits on the number of people who may utilize the video visit appointment, and may be done without ever leaving the comfort of your home. There is a small $9.99 fee for this type of service. No limit on the number of visits for each detainee with this type of video visitation, unless otherwise directed by the facility warden or designee.
- 30-Minute Detention Center Console Video Visitation: This type of video visitation allows you to schedule an appointment online for your video visitation, but then you must travel to the detention center to use an on-site video console/monitor for your scheduled visit. This type of video visitation only allows for one adult (individual who is over 18 years of age) and one minor (individual under 18 years of age) to be present during the scheduled visitation. There is no charge for this type of service. This type of video visitation is limited to two visits per week for each detainee.
Once you select the type of video visitation you’d like to utilize to visit with your incarcerated loved one, click on the button to the right. This button will take you to the video visitation website where you will create a login/account and be provided with a calendar of available visitation times. Once you select a visitation time, the website will provide you with a pin number that you will be required to enter when you login for your video visit (both for a Remote Video and Detention Center Console Visit).
Important Video Visitation Information
This service is temporarily unavailable due to COVID-19 mandates.
- All visits must be scheduled a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
- All appointments for video visitation must be made online. If you do not have access to a computer, mobile device or internet service, you may make a video visitation appointment online at the kiosk available at the Sandoval County Detention Center. This kiosk is available Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. at the main entrance front desk for the Sandoval County Detention Center.
- Space limitations for Detention Center Video Visitation Option: Detention Center Video Visitation only allows for one adult (individual who is over 18 years of age) and one minor (individual under 18 years of age) to be present during the scheduled visitation. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
- Individuals that have been in custody, and have been released from the Sandoval County Detention Center, are not allowed to schedule visits with current detainees until they have been released from custody for a period of 60 days.