About the Board
The Sandoval County Ethics Board was created in the Fall of 2018 when the Sandoval County Board of County Commissioners passed an Ethics Ordinance relating to the promotion of the ethical conduct of public officials within the county.
Current board members include:
- District 1: Robert Wilkins (Vice Chairman)
- District 2: Richard Coe
- District 3: Cindy Adelsberg
- District 4: Vacant
- District 5: Ramon Montano (Chairman)
- County Compliance Officer: Luis Robles
2022 Meeting Schedule
January 20th, 2022 at 4:00 p.m. – Notice of Meeting
2021 Meeting Schedule
NOTICE ALL PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES: If you are an individual with a disability who is in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified sign language interpreter, or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in the meeting, please contact the office of the County Attorney at (505) 867-7507 as soon as possible before the meeting date, preferably (1) week prior to the meeting date. Public documents including agenda minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats.
All meetings, unless otherwise noted, are held in the Sandoval County Commission Chambers, 1500 Idalia Rd, Building D, 3rd Floor, Bernalillo, NM 87004. Other meetings or work sessions may be called at any time providing the Open Meeting requirements are met (Proposed meeting dates waiting approval).
The Sandoval County Ethics Board will meet for public meetings quarterly on the following dates, times and locations:
- January 28, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. – Notice of Meeting
- April 29, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. – Notice of Meeting
- July 29, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. – Notice of Meeting Cancellation
- August 17, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. – Notice of Closed Session
- August 26, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. – Notice of Meeting – Amended
- September 20, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. – Special Meeting Notice
- October 18, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. – Preliminary Hearing Notice
- December 2, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. –Notice of Meeting
- April 7, 2022 at 4:00 p.m. –Notice of Meeting