About the Board
The Sandoval County Ethics Board was created in the Fall of 2018 when the Sandoval County Board of County Commissioners passed an Ethics Ordinance relating to the promotion of the ethical conduct of public officials within the county.
Current board members include:
- District 1: Robert Wilkins (Chairman)
- District 2: Richard Coe
- District 3: Christopher Elam (Vice Chairman)
- District 4: Bryan Foster
- District 5: Mike Patrick
- County Compliance Officer: CURRENTLY VACANT
2019 Meeting Schedule
The Sandoval County Ethics Board will meet for public meetings quarterly on the following dates, times and locations:
- March 28, 2019 at 4:30 p.m.
- May 16, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. (Meeting added, see special meeting notice below)
- June 27, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. – Cancellation Notice
- July 10, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. (Meeting added)
- September 26, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. – Cancellation Notice
- October 2, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. (Meeting added)
- December 19, 2019 at 4:30 p.m.
All meetings, unless otherwise noted, are held in the Sandoval County Commission Chambers, 1500 Idalia Rd, Building D, 3rd Floor, Bernalillo, NM 87004.
Special Meeting Notices
The following special meetings have been added to the regular meeting calendar for the Ethics Board. Read through each notice below: