NM 550 / NM 528 Project
(Kenneth Murphy, P.E., NMDOT District 3 Engineer)
View NM-550/NM-528 Project Website
Roads Department Projects
Road Projects for the week of 9/20/2021-9/24/2021
- District 1:
- Crews will grade roads in the Placitas area.
- District 5:
- Crews will continue to mow in the Cuba area.
- Crews will continue to blade bus routes in the Counselor area
- Crews will continue to blade in the San Luis area.
- Crews will Blade roads in the La Cueva area.
- Crews will begin to repair sections of Abrevedero Rd. in Pena Blanca.
- Crews will blade Madrid Rd. in Jemez Springs.
This is a tentative schedule and may change due to weather and down equipment.
Letter from the Sandoval County Fair Board President
Resolution for Paula Enyeart Memorial Recreation Center
County Resources and Information
Labor Management Relations Board
View Amended Rules PDF
The New Mexico Finance Authority has released $200 million in LEDA Recovery Grants to aid NM small businesses. Click here to fill out an application
The Federal Government has allocated $170 million to the state of New Mexico for rental and utility assistance. Click Here to Read More
Want to stay up-to-date with events in Sandoval County?
Sign up for our County Press Release list