NM 550 / NM 528 Project
(Kenneth Murphy, P.E., NMDOT District 3 Engineer)
View NM-550/NM-528 Project Website
Roads Department Projects
Road Projects for the week of 10/25/2021 - 10/29/2021
- Crews will mow the shoulders in the Algodones areas.
- Contractor will repair and install guardrail on Camino de las Huertas north of Camino el Las Brisas.
- Crews will continue to blade roads In the Regina area.
- Crews will continue to clean up and establish the shoulders on CR11.
- Crews will blade roads in the San Luis area.
- Crews will blade the county roads in Ponderosa.
This is a tentative schedule and may change due to weather and down equipment.
Visit the Bureau of Elections page for more information on the upcoming election.
County Resources and Information
Labor Management Relations Board
View Amended Rules PDF
The New Mexico Finance Authority has released $200 million in LEDA Recovery Grants to aid NM small businesses. Click here to fill out an application
The Federal Government has allocated $170 million to the state of New Mexico for rental and utility assistance. Click Here to Read More
Want to stay up-to-date with events in Sandoval County?
Sign up for our County Press Release list