- VECTOR CONTROL PROGRAM: Sandoval County has expanded its Vector Control Program to cover VSV. Click HERE read more.
- To opt-out your property/residence, email your name, phone and property address (including city and zip code) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Watch the Commission Meeting update by Dr. P. Sandoval on VSV and the progress of the virus in Sandoval County from 7/11/19 (at approx. 2 minutes into the segment of video).
- Find more resources on VSV on the Public Works Department web page.
- Please note that VSV is not just a horse or livestock virus, it can be transmitted to humans. Read more on the Public Works Department web page.
OIL & GAS INFORMATION PAGE: The oil, gas and water information page has been moved to the “Resources” section of the Planning and Zoning Department web page. Click HERE to access.
Register Your Event & Request a Representative
National Night Out 2019