Seth A. Muller
What We Do
Emergency management Office is a division of the Sandoval County Fire Department. The office is charged with creating the framework within which communities reduce vulnerability to hazards and cope with disasters. In the event of a large incident or event, the office supervises and activates the Emergency Operations Center to support incidents and events, as well as, provide oversight on mitigation and planning.
How We Serve You
Emergency Management disseminates information to the public and provides training for various emergency-response agencies. The office also updates and maintains an emergency resource list, an Emergency Operations Plan, and organizes and supports the Local Emergency Planning Committee.
In addition, grants are managed to bring in training and improve responder equipment and infrastructure.
This office also utilizes the CodeRED emergency alert system for Sandoval County which serves as a communications tool for area residents.
- CodeRED Alert System – Learn more & Sign Up!
- County All Hazards Mitigation Plan Community Survey
- Emergency Communications
- Emergency Operations Center
- Family Emergency Preparedness Guide
- Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC)/Tier II
- National Incident Management System (NIMS)
- Sandoval County Emergency Plans