Join Sandoval County for its Annual Holiday Craft Fair featuring businesses, crafters and artisans based in Sandoval County. This event is the perfect opportunity to showcase all of the great vendors in our county and give folks a convenient opportunity to take care of their holiday shopping list.
Shoppers are encouraged to join the event to “wrap” up some of their holiday shopping at a time to be determined.
The Sandoval County Administration Building is located at 1500 Idalia Road, Building D, First Floor, Bernalillo, NM 87004. It’s the three story building North of the District Court and next to the Health Commons facility.
Booth Space Reservations
Vendor booth spaces are for sale with all proceeds going to benefit the Sandoval County Employee Celebration Task Force (CTF) events.
- Single Booth: $25
- (1) 6ft table and two chairs provided
- Climate controlled indoor space in the County’s Administration Building Atrium/Lobby
- Maximum of two booth spaces per vendor
- Some booths will have access to electrical outlets, however many will not. If you need electrical access please notify the event manager to see if they can accommodate your request.
Booth space reservations will be taken on a first come, first served basis. Vendors must reserve their space by using the online form at the button on the right. In addition, vendors must pay, in full, for their booth space reservation no later than November 1 at 12 p.m. Vendors will receive an invoice via email once their reservation is confirmed. The invoice will have booth space payment instructions. Those vendors who do not make their booth payment by Nov. 1, will forfeit their space. Forfeited spaces will be offered to vendors on the wait list. Please note that last year’s Craft Fair sold out!
*Vendors are not permitted to hang items on the walls unless they use blue painters tape. Absolutely no nails, tacks, or hooks in the County’s walls for this event.
**Vendors are not permitted to sell alcohol, weapons or any prohibited substances of any kind. Vendors found to be in violation of this rule, will be asked to leave and will forfeit their booth reservation fee.
Vendor Event Schedule
- November 18, 2021 from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Parking is free and available on site. However, the site does not have a loading dock. Therefore, please be prepared to walk your merchandise, and any set up items you may need, into the building. It is recommended that vendors be prepared with a hand truck, cart or dolly to make set-up and teardown more efficient. Table assignments will be made on a first come, first served basis and we will try not to place vendors with similar items on tables next to one another.
Vendor Licenses & Permits
Those businesses/crafters/artisans who would like to sell food for on-site consumption, should be sure to have the proper permits from the State of New Mexico. To learn more about food permits or submit an application, visit the State of New Mexico Environment Department at: https://www.env.nm.gov/forms/ Those who wish to sell pre-packaged food for off-site consumption (pre-packaged jerky, cookies, etc) may also visit that same website for helpful information.
*It is up to the individual business/crafter/artisan to determine any need for a license or permit, and to obtain any necessary licenses and permits, and to be responsible for any and all taxes owed for their sales at the event.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I buy a booth space to sell my items?
- This event offers affordable booth space prices with built in foot traffic. The event will feature free admission to shoppers. In addition, the event location has easy access to NM 528 and is centrally located to the Town of Bernalillo, Rio Rancho, Corrales and other areas.
What types of items are ideal to sell at this event?
- This event is open to crafters, artisans and businesses based in Sandoval County selling almost all types of items. Some examples of great items to sell include:
- Clothing & Jewelry
- Artwork & Pottery
- Decor & Housewares
- And so much more!
Will there be electricity available at the booth spaces?
- Only 4 booth spaces will have access to standard wall electrical outlets. However, the majority of booth spaces will not have this access. If you require access to electricity, please notify the event manager so they may see if they can accommodate your request.
Will there be food for sale on site at the event?
- The Celebration Task Force will be facilitating a food sale on this date. This makes it easy for our vendors to grab a bite to eat without having to stray too far from their booths. In addition.
For questions not covered on this web page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org