Updated 04/01/2020 1:27 p.m.
New Mexico Governor's Office Information
NMDOH COVID Self-Screening website: https://cv.nmhealth.org/should-i-get-tested/
NMDOH COVID Screening/Testing website:https://cv.nmhealth.org/public-health-screening-and-testing/
- 03/18/2020 - Testing and Travel Guidelines for New Mexico - Updated
- 03/15/2020 - Health Secretary Amends Public Health Order
- 03/12/2020 - Public Health Order
Suspending Mass Gatherings in New Mexico
- 03/12/2020 - Mass Gathering FAQS
Presbyterian will be relocating their drive-thru COVID-19 screening site to Balloon Fiesta Park beginning Monday, March 23. All traffic should enter the park through one of the following routes:
- Roy Ave or Tramway to I-25 Frontage Road south; west on Balloon Fiesta Parkway to Balloon Fiesta Park.
- I-25 to Tramway exit; south on I-25 Frontage Road; west on Balloon Fiesta Parkway to Balloon Fiesta Park.
Balloon Museum Drive will be closed to northbound traffic from Alameda Blvd and drivers should not use San Mateo Blvd north of Alameda Blvd.
In addition to the Presbyterian drive-thru, Optum Primary Care will offer drive-thru testing at three of their locations all week beginning Monday.
People who believe they have coronavirus are also encouraged to call the New Mexico Department of Health hotline (855-600-3453).