Covid-19 Test Registration Help
Call 1-855-600-3453 and press 0 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get tested for Covid-19
Order a Saliva Test, which can be shipped straight to your door, and mailed back to the lab for accurate results within a day or two — all completely free of charge to you.
Visit any one of the dozens of COVID testing sites we have established throughout the state.
All of this information — and more about how testing is safe, free and easy in the state of New Mexico — is available at togethernm.org.
Covid-19 Vaccine Distribution Information
For updated information on vaccine distribution, please visit our Covid-19 Vaccine Distribution Information page.
COVID-19 Testing at Sandoval County EOC: 1500 Idalia Rd. Building C BErnalillo, NM
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Go to https://cvtestreg.nmhealth.org/
- Fill out all required (*) fields
- You must enter your Cell phone number or email address
- Select testing date ##/##/###
- Where would you like to be tested: Sandoval County
- Location you will be visiting: Sandoval County EOC
- Please be prepared to present your test confirmation ID
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information
Sandoval County Information
County EOC Activation Levels:
Level 1 – Full Activation. We will require assistance from the state and we can no longer handle the event/incident at the local level. We have exhausted all our regional resources as well and we will need help from state and possibly federal level. All EOC staff will be required to report in and assist the OEM with EOC operations.
- Level 2 – Heightened Operations for assisting as we are extremely low or out of resources and are now needing regional and/or state assistance to handle the event/incident. Additional personnel will be required to help the OEM with EOC operations.
- Level 3 – Enhanced Operations for monitoring of events/incidents and resource tracking to ensure that we can handle what is happening or support the on-scene IC with an ongoing event. Can be a virtual activation and additional personnel may or may not be needed to assist the OEM with EOC operations.
Level 4 – Normal Operations and what we are usually at. 98% of all emergencies are handled at the local level and they do not need assistance from the EOC or OEM. No additional EOC staff is required to report to EOC.
Right now Sandoval County is at a level 4.