P.O. Box 40
1500 Idalia Rd, Building D, Bernalillo, NM 87004
Phone: (505) 867-7577
Fax: (505) 867-7638
Office hours: The Bureau of Elections is open with limited staff. The BOE encourages residents to make an appointment in light of the recent health crisis. Phone: 505-867-7572 /
Fax: 505-771-8610 email: Clerk@sandovalcountynm.gov
2020 General Voter Registration
To participate in the 2020 General Election to make any changes or register the deadline through Motor Vehicle and by Mail is Tuesday, October 6, 2020 @ 5:00 p.m.
Sandoval County does offer Same Day Registration at all Early Voting Locations Only!
- A New Mexico Current Driver’s License or New Mexico Identification Card.
- Any Document that contains an address in the county together with a photo identification card.
- A Current Valid Student Photo Identification Card together with a current student fee statement that contains the student’s address in the County.
General Election Candidates
- 2020 General Election Candidates – PDF
Early Voting Polling Locations
- Absentee / Early In-Person Voting Locations – PDF
General Election Polling Locations
- Amended Polling Locations – PDF
2020 Primary Official Results
General Election Proclamations
Sandoval County Candidate Information
If you are interested in filing for office, click on the link below for answers to frequently asked questions. Should you need additional information about running for an elected office in Sandoval County, contact the Sandoval County Bureau of Elections at (505) 867-7577.