P.O. Box 40
1500 Idalia Rd, Building D, Bernalillo, NM 87004
Phone: (505) 867-7577
Fax: (505) 867-7638
Office hours 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday through Friday
November 2019 Local Election Information
The November 5, 2019 local election will include ballot items related to the following organizations and topics:
- Public Schools
- Albuquerque Public Schools
- Bernalillo Public Schools
- Cuba Public Schools
- Jemez Public Schools
- Rio Rancho Public Schools
- Other Sandoval County Public Schools
- Central New Mexico Community Colleges
- Public Improvement Districts
- Sandoval County Arroyo Flood Control Authority
- Soil & Water Conservation Districts
- Tax Increment Development Districts
- Water & Sanitation Districts
Voting Site Locations
Important Dates for this Election
- August 27, 2019 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. – 2019 Local Election Candidate Filing
- October 8, 2019 at 5 p.m. – Voter registration books will close by mail, MVD and on the NM Secretary of State website
- October 8 – November 2, 2019 – Register to vote at the Bureau of Elections Office and vote Absentee In-Person
- October 19 – November 2, 2019 – Register to vote and early voting in-person at all alternate early voting sites
*Note: In order to vote in the 2019 Local Election, you must be 18-years-old by November 5, 2019.
Local Election Candidate Information
The filing day for candidacy in the 2019 Local Election is Tuesday, Aug. 27, 2019. Filing must be done at the Bureau of Elections office housed within the Sandoval County Administration Building located at 1500 Idalia Road, Building D, Bernalillo, NM 87004. Filing must be completed between the hours of 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information, contact the Sandoval County Bureau of Elections Office at (505) 867-7577.
Find My Registration & Election Information
Official Election Results
Official Results: February 2019 Special School Election
Official Results: 2018 General Election
- For 2018 General Election Official Results, visit the New Mexico Secretary of State’s website.
Sandoval County Candidate Information
If your are interested in filing for office, click on the link below for answers to frequently asked questions. Should you need additional information about running for an elected office in Sandoval County, contact the Sandoval County Bureau of Elections at (505) 867-7577.