P.O. Box 40
1500 Idalia Rd, Building D, Bernalillo, NM 87004
Phone: (505) 867-7577
Fax: (505) 867-7638
Open Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Closed 12pm-1pm for lunch.
Hours of Operation – Department Availability
Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
Bureau of Elections office will be open during the lunch hour through election day, Tuesday, November 2.
Unofficial Election Results
REGULAR LOCAL ELECTION NOVEMBER 2, 2021
Notice of Election
- List of Candidates – Updated
- Candidate Filing Day for Local Election will be held on August 24th, 2021 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
○ Declaration of Candidacy – Statement of Intent form
- Candidates not able to file in person on August 24th, 2021 may file with a Written Authorization for Designation.
○ Written Authorization for Designation form
- Write-In Candidate Filing Day for Local Election will be held on August 31st, 2021 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
○ Declaration of Intent to be a Write-In Candidate form
- Last Day for Candidates to withdraw is August 31st, 2021.
○ Affidavit of Withdrawal of Candidacy form
- Candidates running for Rio Rancho or Central New Mexico Community College must fill out the Candidate Campaign Committee Registration form.
○ Candidate Campaign Committee Registration form
Voting and Absentee Drop Box Locations
Elections Schools Schedule – View Schedule
Sandoval County has Permanent Absentee Drop Boxes throughout the County if applying for an Absentee Ballot you may drop off at any of these locations.
Regular Local Election Early Voting Sites. View locations
Same Day Registration and Absentee Drop-Boxes are available at each of these locations.
Regular Local Election Day Polling Locations. View locations.
Absentee Drop-Boxes are available at each of these locations.
Voter Registration will close by mail and online, October 5, 2021 @ 5:00 p.m.