Join Us For The Cupid's Kiss Wedding Event
TIME: 11:00 a.m. through 4:00 p.m.
LOCATION: El Zócolo Event Center, 264 S. Camino del Pueblo, Bernalillo, NM 87004
El Zócalo Event Center and Cupid have teamed-up to bring you a free Cupid’s Kiss Wedding event on the Universal Day of Love! This Valentine’s Day, bring your true love, the rings, the license and your friends. We’ll provide the Judge, the wedding pros and a stunning historic venue for your special day!
The Wedding Venue
Almost 2,400 square feet of meeting space embraced in thick adobe walls and brick floors, as well as outdoor and indoor spaces to meet event space needs. A courtyard with grass accents and fountains, as well as the adjacent plaza, provide guests with even more breathing room. El Zócalo is your perfect venue!
How does The Cupid's Kiss Wedding Work?
This sounds like an amazing opportunity, We’re in! What’s next?
First and foremost, you’ll need a marriage license which can be obtained from any Clerk’s Office within the State of New Mexico. Couples do not need to live in Sandoval County to participate in Cupid’s Kiss. The typical cost of a marriage license is about $25. Learn more here.
Get registered online!
Space is limited so get registered online NOW! The registration form will ask for basic information including:
- Couple names
- Witness names (if you haven’t picked witnesses yet, write TBD)
- Number of guests (please limit to a maximum of 10 per couple)
- Contact email address
- Contact phone number
P.S. Now go pick out that fabulous outfit!
The joyous day has arrived! What do I bring to the Wedding Ceremony?
- Marriage License
- Current Photo ID’s (i.e.Passport, Passport card, Driver’s License) for the happy couple (including ID’s for witnesses who must be 18 years of age)
- Your family and friends!
Got it! What’s the order of ceremony?
- Arrive at El Zócalo 20 minutes in advance of your scheduled time
- Present your marriage license and identification (including ID’s for witnesses who must be 18 years of age) appropriate forms of ID include: Passport, Passport card, Driver’s License.
- You’ll be greeted by the friendly El Zócalo staff who’ll verify your license and get you signed-in. CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW & WHERE TO GET YOUR LICENSE.
- You’ll then be directed to the main foyer to await your turn at the altar. To quiet those pre- wedding jitters we invite you to pop into the photo booth where you and your “Future Forever Love” can snap a festive picture and it’s yours to keep! You can also take a moment to visit with our partner vendors- they really made this day possible!
- Next, you’ll be ushered into the Chapel of Love where you (along with several other couples) will stand before the Honorable Judge Ann Maxwell-Chavez and seal the deal!
- Next, the Judge will sign your paperwork and you’ll be whisked away for a few wedding photos with the breathtaking Sandia Mountains as your backdrop.
- Now that your nerves have settled, your tummy should be rumbling. The Pink Ladies Food Truck is here to help!
- Then, join us for a something sweet to eat and a sparkling cider toast.