Due to the overwhelming success of last year’s community outreach program, Sandoval County Treasurer Laura M. Montoya is sending staff to multiple locations to assist with property tax questions and accept payments.
Representatives of the Treasurer’s office also will share the goals and accomplishments that the Treasurer and her team have fulfilled over the past year. “I hope this outreach gives taxpayers another convenient option to make property tax payments while offering an opportunity for posing questions regarding taxes, exemptions and other matters that affect taxpayers,” stated Treasurer Montoya. The locations, dates and times for outreach services are below:
|April 14||Jemez Community Center||8154 Hwy 4, Jemez Pueblo||10:00 am to12:00pm|
|April 23||Bernalillo Senior Center||255 Camino del Pueblo||11:00 am to 1:00 pm|
|April 27||Corrales Senior Center||4324-A Corrales Rd.||11:00 am to 1:00 pm|
|April 29||Cuba Senior Center||16-A Cordova St., Cuba||11:30 am to 1:30 pm|
|April 30||Placitas Community Center||41 Camino de Las Huertas||12:00 pm to 2:00 pm|
|May 1||Bernalillo Senior Center||255 Camino del Pueblo||11:00 am to 1:00 pm|
|May 4||Placitas Community Center||41 Camino de Las Huertas||11:00 am to 1:00 pm|
|May 5||Jemez Community Center||8154 Hwy 4, Jemez Pueblo||10:00 am to 12:00pm|
|May 6||Corrales Senior Center||4324-A Corrales Rd.||11:00 am to 1:00 pm|
|May 7||Cuba Senior Center||16-A Cordova St.||11:00 am to 1:00 pm|
|May 8||Pena Blanca Rec. Center||778 NM-22||11:00 am to 1:00 pm|
In addition to the Outreach Program, Treasurer Montoya has provided other convenient ways to make your property tax payment.
- Pay online. Go to sandovalcountynm.gov and click “Pay Taxes Online” under Quick Links*
- Pay over the phone at 1-877-727-3090*
- Pay at New Mexico Bank and Trust branches in Rio Rancho
- Mail payment to PO Box 40, Bernalillo, NM 87004 with the account number on the check
- Use the drop box at the north side parking lot of the Sandoval County Administration building, adjacent to Treasurer’s office.
- You also are welcome to pay in person with our friendly and professional staff located at 1500 Idalia Rd., Bldg D., in Bernalillo.
The Treasurer’s Office will extend office hours during second half tax season. From April 13 to May 10, 2015, the office will be open from 7:30 am to 5:15 pm Monday through Friday.
For more information or questions please contact the Sandoval County Treasurer’s Office at 505-867-7581.
*Please note convenience fees apply with these methods of payment.