About the Program
The SYEP program allows eligible youth to earn money while gaining meaningful work experience, job training, and career exposure.
25 participants in each of the County’s five commission districts will be selected to work 20 hours per week for government and nonprofit employers in all areas of Sandoval County, and will earn $7.50 an hour.
Note: The application submission period for the 2018 SYEP has concluded. The applicants selected are listed in the link below under “Program Resources.”
Permanent residents of Sandoval County who are between the ages of 15 and 17 on or before June 4, 2018 are eligible to apply for this highly coveted program.
- 2018 SYEP Selected Lottery Numbers
- 2018 SYEP Brochure Program Guide
- 2018 SYEP Calendar of Events
- 2018 SYEP Frequently Asked Questions
County Commission District Maps
SYEP Employer Information
NMCIA – Workers’ Compensation Claim Filing Packet
- Workers’ Compensation Claim Filing Packet Instructions
- Notice of Accident
- Employers’ First Report of Injury or Illness
- Supervisor’s Report of Accident
- Witness Statement of Accident
- Infectious Disease Exposure Form
- Worker’s Authorization for Disclosure of Protected Health Information for Workers’ Compensation Purposes