About the Program
The SYEP program allows eligible youth to earn money while gaining meaningful work experience, job training, and career exposure.
25 participants in each of the County’s five commission districts will be selected to work 20 hours per week for government and nonprofit employers in all areas of Sandoval County, and will earn $7.50 an hour.
Note: The application submission period for the 2019 SYEP will begin March 25, 2019 and will end April 5, 2019.
Permanent residents of Sandoval County who are between the ages of 15 and 17 on or before June 3, 2019 are eligible to apply for this highly coveted program.
- 2019 Resources Coming Soon …
- Program Schedule
- First Day to Apply: March 25, 2019
- Last Day to Apply: April 5, 2019
- First Day of Employment: June 3, 2019
- Last Day of Employment: July 26, 2019
County Commission District Maps
SYEP Employer Information
- 2019 SYEP Employer/Supervisor Packet Coming Soon…
NMCIA – Workers’ Compensation Claim Filing Packet
- Workers’ Compensation Claim Filing Packet Instructions
- Notice of Accident
- Employers’ First Report of Injury or Illness
- Supervisor’s Report of Accident
- Witness Statement of Accident
- Infectious Disease Exposure Form
- Worker’s Authorization for Disclosure of Protected Health Information for Workers’ Compensation Purposes