About the Program
The Sandoval County Summer Youth Employment Program (SYEP) has been cancelled.
This program is not possible given the threat of COVID-19 and the need to maintain social-distancing. While the educational and work experience that would been afforded to our Sandoval County youth through the SYEP certainly had value, their continued health and safety are far more critical, as is that of our participating employers and their employees.
We thank you for your interest in the Sandoval County Summer Youth Employment Program (SYEP).
Sandoval County Board of Commissioners Chambers
1500 Idalia Road, Building D
Bernalillo, NM 87004
County Commission District Maps
NMCIA – Workers’ Compensation Claim Filing Packet
- Workers’ Compensation Claim Filing Packet Instructions
- Notice of Accident
- Employers’ First Report of Injury or Illness
- Supervisor’s Report of Accident
- Witness Statement of Accident
- Infectious Disease Exposure Form
- Worker’s Authorization for Disclosure of Protected Health Information for Workers’ Compensation Purposes
Ana Chavez, HR Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org