About the Board
The Labor Management Relations Board is established pursuant to Ordinance No. 04-09-16.13 and is charged with promulgating rules and regulations necessary to accomplish and perform its functions and duties as established in the Labor Management Relations Ordinance.
The purpose of the Labor Management Relations Ordinance is to guarantee employees the right to organize and bargain collectively with their employer; to protect the rights of the employer and the employees and to promote harmonious and cooperative relationships between the employer and the employees; and to acknowledge the obligation of the employer and the employees to provide orderly and uninterrupted services to the citizens.
- Proposed 2021 Open Meetings Act Resolution
- Proposed Sandoval County Labor Relations Board Rules
- Labor Board Open Meetings Act Resolution
- Ordinance No. 04-09-16.13
- Resolution No. 2-20-19.7 – Draft