All meetings of Sandoval County boards and commissions are scheduled and conducted in accordance with the New Mexico Open Meetings Act. This act requires that all meetings be open to the public, with the limited exceptions outlined in Section H of the act.
In addition, the Sandoval County Board of Commissioners adheres to its own resolution governing the scheduling and procedures for conducting open meetings. Section E of this resolution contains provisions for public comment during commission meetings. For more information on the New Mexico Open Meetings Act, visit state Attorney General’s website.
- 2018 Calendar of Sandoval CountyBoard of County Commissioner Meetings
- County Commission Meetings
- County Commission Minute Archives – 2018
- County Commission Minute Archives – 2017
- County Commission Minute Archives – 2016
- Open Meetings Act and Rules of Procedure Resolution for Sandoval County Board of County Commissioners
- Open Meetings Act and Rules of Procedure Resolution for the Planning & Zoning Commission
- Planning and Zoning Meetings Archives – 2017
- Planning and Zoning Meetings Schedule – 2018
- Other Board and Committee Meetings